Monday, August 31, 2009

101 Words

I pulled my lugged from his Volvo and kissed him goodbye. As I looked back at him, we stared at each other for a moment realizing how much was about to change. We were interrupted by a voice over the monitor, “Last call for flight 101 to Boston.” I quickly grabbed my suitcases and headed for the door. There were crowds of people rushing in every possible direction. Their feeling of anxiousness began rubbing off on me. After getting my ticket and going through security I found my gate. C9. I hope this was the right decision and not a mistake.

2 comments:

  1. sounds like a nice start to a modern love story. i really like the sentences about the anxiousness of the crowds.

    i must say it's interesting that we both chose to involve the airline industry in our 101 word blog posts.

    ReplyDelete